Terms & Conditions
About our terms and conditions
Welcome to Bevvie. Bevvie provides an exclusive, invitation-only, mobile private members club which allows you to connect with like-minded people, and to take advantage of exclusive offers and event invitations.
Bevvie is brought to you by Bevvie Ltd (referred to in these Terms as “we“, “us“, “our“, and “Bevvie“). We are a limited company incorporated in the United Kingdom with our registered office at 464 Edgware Road Suite 46, London, United Kingdom, W2 1AH . Our VAT number is 318394878.
These Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Notice (which you can view here) (collectively, the “Terms“) govern your access to, and use of, the Bevvie mobile application (our “App“),our website https://bevvieapp.com (our “Website“), and any services that we may offer from time to time via either the App or the Website (our “Services“), and any other features or content (including any information, text, graphics, photos, comments, reviews, links, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on, or linked to the Services) offered from time to time by Bevvie in connection with the Services.
Your access to and use of the Services is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Services.
Your attention is drawn in particular to the disclaimers and limitations of liability in sections 8 and 9 below.
Our Services include content, links, and goods and services provided by third parties. Please note that Bevvie is not responsible for the offerings of third parties. Please read sections 4, 5, 8 and 10 below carefully.
1. GENERAL TERMS
1.1. About the Services
Our Services include organizing events and promotional offers to enable our members to connect. However, the Services that Bevvie provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Bevvie provides may change from time to time.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services. You may use the Services only if you are at least 21 years of age. We do not knowingly market our services to children. You may only create a member profile with Bevvie if you are legally capable of forming a binding contract with Bevvie and are able to abide by and comply with these Terms. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services are designed for your personal use. You may not open an account on the Services on behalf of a company, organisation, or other entity, unless you have express permission to do so.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Services, or close them indefinitely (which may be without notice to you, although we will do what we reasonably can to notify you in advance, where we can reasonably do so).
1.2. Links to third party websites and linking to our Services
Our Services contain links to websites, apps and other services which are operated and owned by third party service providers or retailers. Any third parties may charge a fee for their services, for which Bevvie will have no liability. Bevvie is not responsible for any content or other information provided by any third party.
You will also be bound by the terms and conditions imposed by third parties with or through whom you book goods or services: please check these carefully, as we have no responsibility or liability for the terms and conditions of any third party. Please see section 4 below for further details.
Our Services must not be framed, “mirrored” or otherwise incorporated into or on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice to you.
1.3. Promotions and advertisements
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Bevvie on the Services are subject to change. Bevvie, its users and its third party providers and affiliates may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION
2.1. Registering with the Service
You can create an account either by:
- logging in through Facebook (in which case we will receive certain personal data about you (identified as you complete the login process) from Facebook – please see our Privacy Notice for further details); or
- by providing your mobile phone number.
In either case, you will need to provide us with the six digit validation code provided by your referring member or us in order to confirm your exclusive membership. You will need to create and provide us with a password in the event that you choose to create your account via your mobile number.
To create your Bevvie profile, you will need to provide the following information about yourself:
- one photo;
- your name; and
- date of birth.
You can additionally provide a short biography about yourself and details of your occupation, nationality, the languages you speak and the country (or countries) you live in should you choose to do so. As you make use of your membership, you will also need to check in at our locations, so that we can reward you with points (please refer to section 4.1 of these Terms below for more details about our points system).
All personal details you give to us through the Services will be collected and processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
You confirm that all registration information and other personal details provided to Bevvie is, and will be, true and accurate. You agree to use your real name on your membership profile.
2.1. Keeping your account information confidential
You are solely responsible for keeping your registration and other personal details (including your email and password) for your account confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and agree to notify us immediately if you suspect that any third party has used your account or had access to your password. You are responsible for any and all use of your account. We strongly recommend that you use a secure password which contains a minimum of 8 characters, including upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols.
You agree that you will not disclose your password to any other person or allow any other person to use your account, and you agree not to use the account or name of another member of the Services at any time.
3.1. Membership fees and duration
Your subscription for use of the Services (“Membership“) is free of charge. However, we reserve the right to charge for Membership in the future. In the event that a fee becomes payable for Membership, we will inform of you of that position and you will be offered the opportunity to cancel your Membership without incurring any such fee.
Your Membership will continue until it is cancelled. You may cancel your Membership at any time by emailing the Bevvie team at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse to grant Membership in our sole discretion and for any reason. We are under no obligation to provide reasons for our acceptance or refusal of any application.
4. OFFERS VIA THE SERVICES
4.1. Membership Rewards via our Points System
Collection of Points
We reward and thank you for your loyalty to us by providing you with points in the following circumstances and at the following rates:
- when you check into one of our locations (1 point earned each time); and
- when you refer a new member (10 points earned for each referral).
We may offer additional bonus points at our discretion.
Points holders will be entered into a draw to win vouchers. The more points you collect, the more likely it is that you will win one of our rewards!
You will be able to redeem any vouchers you win via our partners. Only you will be able to redeem the points, and they cannot be redeemed for cash. Once you have redeemed them, they are not exchangeable or refundable.
Each voucher will be subject to its own terms and conditions, which will be notified to you when you receive it. Such terms will include the length of time in which you have to use it, after which it will expire automatically and cannot be redeemed.
In the event that you redeem a voucher with one of our partners for less than its value or for goods and / or services other than those for which the voucher is for, then, in such circumstances you will not be entitled to a new voucher, or any form of credit or refund for the difference between the value of the original voucher and the goods and / or services you received. Vouchers are redeemable in full only.
Validity of your Points
Your Points remain valid for the duration of your membership. They will expire automatically when your membership is terminated.
You will be able to see your current points balance on the App.
We may cancel your Points, and any vouchers you have been awarded in accordance with this section, if you breach these Terms in any way.
Points and any vouchers collected will be cancelled and are not transferrable in the event of your death.
4.2. Deals via our Venues
The Services allow you to purchase preferred offers from our third party suppliers (each a “Supplier“). The terms in this section 4 apply when you purchase such an offer (a “Deal“).
The terms in this section 4 do not apply where we provide you with a link or other details for you to order goods or services from a Supplier direct and without any further involvement from us (if this is the case, please see section 1.2 above).
We endeavour to choose Suppliers which we feel offer the best services for our members. However, in respect of all Deals, you will enter into such contract for such goods and/or services with the Supplier direct, and the role of Bevvie in respect of such transactions is limited to that of an intermediary, conduit, agent, payment processor or booking platform. We will have no liability for the actions or omissions of any Suppliers or for any contracts that you enter into with such Suppliers other than as expressly set out in these Terms.
Purchase of a Deal
By purchasing a Deal using the Services, you agree to its terms and conditions (which will be made clear to you before you make your purchase) and you agree that you are contracting directly with the relevant Supplier. You are responsible for paying for all Deals ordered via our Services, regardless of the beneficiary or beneficiaries of such Deals.
You will need to provide us with an email address in order to purchase a Deal. When you make such a purchase, you are submitting an offer to us to buy it and your purchase will be completed when you receive a confirmation email from us. All Deals are subject to availability.
Redemption of a Deal
Unless expressly otherwise provided in writing:
- Deals are only valid for the limited time stated on the App when you purchase them (the “Redemption Period”);
- they may only be used once, and must be redeemed via the relevant Supplier; and
- you must follow the instructions as to how to redeem them, as notified to you via the App and in your confirmation email.
Deals not used within their Redemption Period will expire automatically and cannot be redeemed after that date. In the event that you redeem a Deal with the relevant Supplier for less than its value or for goods and / or services other than those for which the Deal is for, then you will not be entitled to any new Deal or to any other form of credit or refund for the difference between the value of the original Deal and the goods and / or services you received. Deals are redeemable in full only.
The price of the Deal
The price for any Deal (including VAT) will be the price we advise you via the Services before we complete your order unless we have agreed another price in writing, and you must pay for it at the time you place your order. Prices include fees charged by Bevvie and may include fees charged by third parties as applicable (including, without limitation, third party suppliers and booking agents).
We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Deals advised to you are correct, but please see the section below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of any Deal you order.
Errors in relation to the price of a Deal
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Deals we advertise and offer via the Services may be incorrectly priced.
We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the correct price of the Deal at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price of the Deal at your order date is higher than the price that we advised you (or we agreed in writing), we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may cancel the contract for the Deal in question, refund you any sums you have paid and not arrange for the Deal to be provided to you.
Cancellation and Refunds
You have a limited statutory right to cancel a Deal within 14 calendar days of the date upon which you purchase it (“The Cancellation Period”). You can request such a cancellation by completing the model cancellation form below, either interactively by clicking here or by sending it to us:
To Bevvie Ltd, 464 Edgware Road Suite 46, London, United Kingdom, W2 1AH .
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer,
Address of consumer
[*] Delete as appropriate.
Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the day upon which you informed us of your wish to cancel via your original method of payment, unless you expressly inform us in advance not to. You are responsible for immediately informing us if a method has been cancelled or otherwise has changed, as we will not be responsible if you fail to do so and your original payment method is refunded. You may need to coordinate with your bank or other payment provider in those circumstances.
You lose your right to a refund within The Cancellation Period if you redeem it within that time.
If you redeem the Deal but have an issue with the service provided by our Supplier in accordance with the same and wish to receive a refund as a result, you must deal directly with the Supplier in those circumstances. We only sell and supply the voucher for the Deal.
Your ability to redeem a Deal is conditional upon your compliance with these Terms, including our Membership Rules (which include that you must be aged 21 or over to use the Services).
In the event that you breach these Terms, then we reserve the right to cancel any Deals you have purchased but not yet used. We reserve the right to make any such cancellations without offering you a refund where the date of your breach occurs after The Cancellation Period.
5. PAYMENT PROCESSING
We use the third party payment processors Stripe to process card payments.
By accepting our Terms, you are consenting to Stripe’s (as applicable) use of your personal data as set out in their privacy policies. You should read Stripe’s terms of business and privacy policies carefully and check that you are comfortable with them before making any card payments. We have no responsibility or liability for any act or omission of third party payment processors, or for their terms of service or privacy policies.
You warrant that you have all necessary authorities to use the payment cards whose details you provide.
6. YOUR RIGHTS, OUR RIGHTS AND OTHER MEMBERS’ RIGHTS
6.1. Your rights to use the Services
Bevvie hereby grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-sub-licensable, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the Services (which will include future updates made available to you from time to time provided that you understand that such updates may be subject to additional terms notified to you at the time that such update is made available), subject to these Terms. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Bevvie, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
The rights in the Service are licensed, not sold to you. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, rebrand, change, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, make a derivative work from the Services.
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right modify, restrict access to, withdraw or amend all or parts of the Services without notice (although, where possible, we will endeavor to give you prior notice). We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period for reasons beyond our control.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Bevvie retains the right to set reasonable limits on use and storage from time to time. We will try to give you notice of this wherever possible.
6.2. Your rights in relation to the content you upload and the rights you grant Bevvie
You own and are responsible and liable for the content you upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post“) via the Services (“Your Content“). By subscribing for a Membership and creating an account with us, you:
- grant us a worldwide, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use Your Content in any way (including without limitation to host, store, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify, distribute and create derivative works from it);
- agree that Your Content may be viewed others using the Services, including persons who are not necessarily members but are sent a link to the Services;
- warrant that you have the right to post Your Content on the Service and to grant Bevvie the licence granted in this section 6 and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. You will accordingly be responsible to us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty;
- understand and agree that we may monitor or review Your Content in connection with your use of the Services and we reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or offensive material (including in particular any images that are obscene), or any material which otherwise breaches these Terms;
- understand and agree that we reserve the right to immediately temporarily suspend, block or permanently terminate your Membership if we suspect (via any complaints made by members, Suppliers or otherwise) and / or you have violated these Terms in any manner; and
- understand and agree that we have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any of Your Content constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up Your Content.
6.3. Our content and rights in relation to the Services
All rights (including copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights), title, and interest in and to the Services and content that Bevvie provides via the Services (“Our Content“) including but not limited to all information, data, text, maps, graphics, the “look and feel”, logos, icons, trade marks, images, video clips, sound clips, editorial content, notices, data compilations, page layout, selection or arrangement of the contents of the Services, and the underlying code and software in the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Bevvie and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights in the Services and Our Content and related material are reserved.
Nothing in these Terms gives you any rights in relation to the information which other users post via the Services (“Member Content“), which belongs to the user who posted it. You may only use other members’ personal information in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Notice.
Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use commercially the Bevvie or Bevvie names or any of the Bevvie or Bevvie trade marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features. Other logos and product and company names mentioned in these Terms may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
6.4. Prohibition on copying
You must not copy any part of Our Content and / or any Member Content, with a view to creating or compiling any form of collection, compilation, directory or database unless we provide you with our prior express written consent to do so.
If you copy or download any part of the Services, Our Content and / or any Member Content in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Services for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Services. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
7. MEMBERSHIP RULES
You agree that you will not use the Services:
- unless you are over the age of 21 (redemption of any rewards earned via our Points System or Deals is subject to you being able to verify your age if so requested by the relevant Supplier);
- in any way that violates any local, national or other laws or regulations (including applicable data privacy, export and re-export control laws and regulations) or any order of a court in any relevant jurisdiction;
- to sell any of your business’ goods or services unless with our prior written consent and/or as an authorised supplier partner;
- in any way that infringes the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to their copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights, or other privacy or contractual rights;
- to distribute advertisements of any kind (other than with our prior written consent) or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or messages of any kind;
- in any way that intentionally or unintentionally harasses, annoys, threatens or intimidates any other member;
- in any way that promotes or incites, whether intentionally or unintentionally, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind;
- in any way that is abusive, defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, offensive, fraudulent, objectionable or sexually explicit;
- to solicit, provide or promote illegal or unlawful activities or in any way which may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any unlawful or criminal activity or which may cause any harm, distress or inconvenience to any person;
- to access, tamper with, cause damage to, or use non-public areas of the Services, Bevvie’s computer systems, servers or equipment or the technical delivery systems of Bevvie’s providers;
- to access or attempt to access any data of other members of the Services or to penetrate any of the security measures relating to the Services, or to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- in any way that intentionally or unintentionally deceives, defrauds or swindles any other member;
- to introduce any malware, virus or other harmful software program that intentionally or unintentionally damages or interferes with the operation of the Services, including but not limited to cancelbots, denial of service attacks, time-bombs, worms, Trojan horses, viruses or any other maleficent software or hardware;
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any member, host or network including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Services, or by misusing the Services so as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services;
- to copy, modify, transmit, display, perform, create derivative works from, re-sell or distribute any of Our or any other Member Content, information, software, products or services obtained through the Services;
- for any commercial purposes (except with our prior written consent, or as specifically permitted by these Terms);
- to bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which the Services is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Services;
- to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- to scrape, deep-link, crawl or spider or otherwise use the Services for phishing, spamming, trolling or any unauthorised (commercial) purpose (except as specifically permitted by these Terms); or
- to promote or support or solicit involvement in any political platform or cause, religion (recognised as organised or unorganised), cult or sect of any kind; or
- for any other purpose that is not permitted by these Terms,
In addition to the above, we only permit one member profile per user, unless we provide our written permission otherwise.
While we will do what we can to protect the security of Your Content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. You shall promptly notify Bevvie of any actual or suspected unauthorised third party access to your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall co-operate with, and assist, us in any action or proceedings by us to prevent or otherwise deal with any unauthorised receipt, access or use of your account by any third party. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our Terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
This section of the terms is important and you should read it carefully.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Bevvie and its affiliates disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations, guarantees and conditions in respect of the Services, whether express or implied.
We are not liable to you for any inability to access the Services at any time, for any reason beyond our control (including but not limited to any planned or unplanned downtime, or any outages on networks (including mobile networks) or when you are not in an area supported by mobile coverage).
We are not liable for the actions or omissions of any third parties (including any third party to whom we may have introduced you). You should always check the suitability of any third party with whom you deal, including your agreement with their terms and conditions. Please see section 4 above for further details.
Please note that although Bevvie reserves the right to monitor all Member Content, such Member Content is the sole responsibility of the individual user that posts it and Bevvie cannot guarantee that all Member Content will comply with these terms and conditions. If you see any Member Content which violates these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please remember that members must remain responsible for their own dietary requirements at all times. If you have specific requirements that will need to be communicated to any Supplier, please do so.
Your safety is of paramount importance to us. We are committed to creating and maintaining a respectful and safe experience for all of our members, allowing them to communicate and meet, whether via events that we organize or otherwise. However, we cannot be and are not responsible for the conduct of any user of the Services.
You agree to use caution in all interactions with other members, particularly where you decide to communicate outside of the Services or arrange to meet someone face to face. You will not provide your financial information (including any details of any credit or debit cards or details of your bank accounts) or transfer money to other members.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We do not conduct criminal background checks or otherwise verify the background of our members, nor do we conduct any such checks in relation to the persons that are employed or otherwise engaged by our Suppliers, with whom you might interact at events organized via the Services or in the course of redeeming any Vouchers or Deals.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This section of the terms is important and you should read it carefully.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bevvie and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors will not be liable for any:
- loss to you which was not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our breaching these Terms or otherwise failing to use reasonable skill and care in our provision of the Services;
- loss to you which was caused by the actions or omissions of any third party (including any third party to whom we may have introduced you);
- damage to your property (including data and digital devices), unless such damage is caused by our failing to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place any minimum system requirements advised by us; or
- business losses, including:
- loss of profits, sales or contracts;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business opportunity or goodwill or reputation; or
- wasted management or office time.
We provide the Services for private use. Any commercial use of the Services by you requires our prior written consent and our liability for such commercial use falls outside of the scope of these Terms.
Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer or limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
10. YOUR LIABILITY
This section of the terms is important and you should read it carefully.
You shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified on demand from and against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses, legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs (including costs of defence of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties)) and expenses suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your unauthorised use of the Services, Our or any Member Content, your breach of these Terms and/or as a result of your violation of these Terms and/or as a result of your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
11.1. Termination by Bevvie
We reserve the unconditional right to suspend, withdraw, terminate, amend or restrict access to some parts of the Services, or to the Services entirely, to you at any time immediately without notice for any reason, and without liability to you, including (without limitation) in circumstances where:
- we have reasonable grounds to suspect unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Services;
- we reasonably suspect that you have not complied with these Terms (including not making any payment of any fees when they fall due);
- another member you have recommended to us is found to have committed a criminal offence or has otherwise used the Services for any Unauthorised Purpose; or
- we reasonably suspect a breach of confidentiality or infringement of our intellectual property rights by you or a third party.
11.2. Termination by you
You may terminate your Membership immediately if:
- we have told you about an upcoming material change to the Services or these Terms and you notify us in writing that you do not agree with such change prior to such change coming into effect;
- there is a risk that supply of the Services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Services for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 6 months; or
- you have a legal right to end the Services and/or your membership because of something we have done wrong.
Termination of your Membership does not entitle you to a refund in respect of any Deals that you have purchased via the Services. Where you terminate your Membership for one of the reasons set out in this section 11.2, you may still use any unused Deals which you purchased prior to the date of termination.
On termination of these Terms (for whatever reason) all licenses and rights granted to you in relation to the Services shall immediately come to an end.
If we terminate these Terms on any of the grounds listed at section 11.1 above you will not be entitled to future membership of the Services and you may not benefit from the Services in any way (including but not limited to by using our Services indirectly as a guest or beneficiary of another member).
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to or your use of the Services. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
If you are unhappy with our services in any way, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between Bevvie and you regarding the Services (excluding any services for which you have a separate agreement with Bevvie that is explicitly in addition or in place of these Terms), and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between Bevvie and you regarding the Services.
You acknowledge that you have not, in agreeing to these Terms, relied on any representation, warranty or undertaking not expressly incorporated in them.
The failure of, or delay by, Bevvie to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is found by a proper authority to be unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
The Services are licensed personally to you and you may not assign, license, sub-license or transfer any right or obligation of these Terms to any third party without our prior written consent.
We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party but if we do so we will ensure that any company to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties nor constitute either party the agent or employee of the other for any purpose.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The most current version will always be available via the ‘Legal’ section of your profile in our app or on our Website. We will also notify you of any changes to these Terms via an e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access the Services after any such revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
These Services are operated and provided by Bevvie Ltd, 464 Edgware Road Suite 46, London, United Kingdom, W2 1AH. If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us using our Contact Us page or at email@example.com.
Effective Date: 18 April 2019.